Newest Job Opportunities
- 6042 Feed Sales Representative - Midwest FENU-XMVH
- 6041 Ruminant Nutritionist - Midwest FENU-XMVH
- 3568 Agronomy Crop Sales Professional - East Central Illinois AGRN-XMJF
- 3567 Input Director - Eastern US AGRN-XMVH
- 3566 Agronomy Location Manager / Sales / Assistant Agronomy Department Manager - Northern Illinois AGRN-XMJFGL
4026 Accountant - Tax or Audit - Agriculture - Central Illinois ACFI-XMVH
- Categorized in: Accounting & Finance
A central Illinois accounting firm is looking to hire additional accountants with 2-5 years experience in the agriculture industry or in public accounting.
This firm is looking for someone with a degree in accounting or finance. This person must have a CPA license. Ideally, this candidate will be very active in professional and social organizations and have a strong tie to agriculture.
Responsibilities for this position include teaching, training, and coaching employees; client engagement; reviewing budgets; preparing tax returns; overseeing and preparing audit engagements; and working with senior accountants. There is a great deal of growth potential for this opportunity!
Salary ranges from $50-70,000 depending on this person's experience with great benefits and incredible company incentives. Great central Illinois location with rural or city living. Contact Vic Heinold.