Newest Job Opportunities
- 6042 Feed Sales Representative - Midwest FENU-XMVH
- 6041 Ruminant Nutritionist - Midwest FENU-XMVH
- 3568 Agronomy Crop Sales Professional - East Central Illinois AGRN-XMJF
- 3567 Input Director - Eastern US AGRN-XMVH
- 3566 Agronomy Location Manager / Sales / Assistant Agronomy Department Manager - Northern Illinois AGRN-XMJFGL
0697 Sow Farm Manager - Central Illinois FFLI-XMVH
- Categorized in: Farm & Livestock
A 3,600 commercial sow unit in central Illinois urgently needs a Sow Farm Manager. You will be responsible for managing a team of farm employees responsible in the caring for the welfare of the animals and producing high quality animals in the most productive manner.
A Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science or equivalent is preferred. The ideal candidate will have two to four years of related swine production and at least one year of people management experience. Candidates must be very strong in leadership skills; proficient computer skills and effective communication skills are required. You must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 lbs.
$45-48,000 plus excellent benefits. A house on the location is available. Contact Vic Heinold.